Although we are mostly electronic, some labs and tests still need to be ordered on paper.  Print out the relevant form, put a patient sticker on it, fill out the clinical sections and place in the referral bin by the entrance to the front desk area.  This list also includes examples of special forms (eg Medicaid Override & HIV genotype) - these need to be filled out on the original government or triplicate form (located in the filing cabinet in the precepting room or in the cabinets above the copier), but on this page learn what they look like, how to fill them out, and where to put them!

For Advance Directives, Health Care Proxy forms, and Pain Agreements, remember to give the original to your patient and to sticker a copy and give it to the front desk to scan into EPF.